To develop a 3D printable, Raspberry Pi based tablet.
Project Page: https://github.com/InnovateAsterisk/Raspberry-Pi-Tablet
All parts (components) must be easy to obtain and readily available. It must have a battery, and it must be the primary source of power (meaning, it will charge up with a cable plugged in, but must have enough power to run without it.) It must be able to operate perfectly fine without a keyboard (meaning, everything in the user interface should work without an issue even if you don’t have a keyboard and mouse plugged in.)
- SBC : Raspberry Pi version 4B+
- Display : 7 inch LCD Display (with touch)
- Power Supply : PiJuice UPS (with 5000 mAmp battery)
- Camera : Official Raspberry Pi 1080p Camera (front-facing)
- Sound & Speakers: Waveshare Audio HAT – powers 2 speakers, and 2 microphones, and provides an audio jack for headphones.
- Accelerometer: MPU-6050 Gyro/Accelerometer – to orientate the screen. (with python)
- Cooling: Fan connected to a Mosfet fan-speed controller (speed is controlled in python)
- USB: Breakout USB
- Power Button
- Volume Up/Down rocker
- Power and activity LED light is redirected (using nylon) to the case.
- Backplate: Bamboo wood back, with laser etched decal